1) Yes To Coconut Hydrating Cream Facial Cleanser gets my skin super clean without stripping it or drying it out. It smells delish and ultimately feels like I am doing something good for my skin. Plus it's mostly natural and contains wonderful cleansing oils.
2) Bio-Oil Skincare Oil has helped to get rid of my Keratosis Pilaris ie. "Chicken Skin". Bio-Oil is a healing oil for anywhere on the face and body, but I buy the largest size because I use it on my entire body just after showering while I'm still damp. I find this to be one of the more hydrating body oils of the many that I have tried, but it is not greasy in any way.
3) Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips may sound gimmicky but believe me, they work. I use them after a shower when my pores are steamed open. They work best if used regularly - the more you use them the better results you will get. My nose loves them!
4) Biore Baking Soda Powder Scrub Cleanser is good to alternate with your regular cleanser for a squeaky clean, shiny, exfoliation. I only use it once, maybe twice a week otherwise it is too drying for my dry skin, but oily skin could handle it more often. No matter how often you end up needing it, it will definitely yield excellent results.
5) L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation is brand new on the market and is causing a sensation among beauty bloggers everywhere. Thin in consistency, it provides medium buildable coverage with really only a touch of glow. There are much more glowy foundations on the market but this one is perfect for me because too much "glow" only emphasizes my pores.
6) Old Spice Wild Collection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant keeps me dryer than anything else I have ever tried. It is supposedly for men but who cares, it's what works, and I do like the smell. I use the Hawkridge scent because it is the most mild smelling in the collection, but actually Wolfthorn is the most popular one with men and women alike. These also come in a strictly deodorant formula.
7) Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water All-In-1Cleanser + Makeup Remover is my most coveted drugstore find. Everyone has their own favorite micellar water and this is definitely mine. I feel like it does the best and most gentle job at cleaning and removing makeup. Micellar waters are all the rage right now- I say give this one a try!
8) L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner is sulfate-free and great for dry, color-treated hair. I don't know why it got mixed reviews on drugstore.com because I love this stuff. I love the smell, the consistency, and how it hydrates my hair just the perfect amount without any weighing down.
9) Dr. Teals Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Relax & Relief, Eucalyptus, Spearmint smells divine and lives up to it's name "Relax & Relief". I don't usually like minty or mentholy smelling stuff in my bath but this is easy - not annoying at all. Many people like the lavender version, but this one is my jam. And did you know epsom salt is detoxifying?
10) L'Oreal True Match Foundation is frequently recommended for oily or combination skin, but when I use a more illuminating primer underneath it my dry skin ends up looking flawless. It gives exquisite medium buildable coverage, and as far as foundations go it was my first true love.
If you like drugstore posts check out my fabulous drugstore finds and review: Milani Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment (this is my most favorite lip treatment ever!)
pics stolen from walgreens.com and drugstore.com
all products reviewed were either bought, researched, or sampled by me. And product pictures were stolen from the link's websites. I am not financially compensated for my reviews